Education and Experience
Dr. Katie Vo grew up in Minnesota and attended the University of Minnesota for her Bachelor’s degree in Child Psychology. She also earned her Doctorate in Dental Surgery and completed her orthodontic residency at the University of Minnesota.
After graduation, Dr. Vo and her family moved to San Antonio for the warmer weather and she continued her education at West Texas A&M University, earning her Master’s Degree in Business Administration. She opened her private practice, Texas Family Orthodontics, in 2016. Dr. Vo's lifelong love of learning inspires her to attend continuing education seminars and training year-round.
She has over a decade of experience in orthodontics and is dedicated to using the latest research and technology to provide the best experience and results for her patients. While at the U of M, Dr. Vo was honored with the Pierre Fauchard Certificate of Merit for outstanding and dedicated service to the dental profession. She believes in building people up, instilling confidence, and empowering others to be the best version of themselves, and she feels blessed to be able to do so by changing lives one smile at a time.
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- San Antonio District Dental Society
- Southwestern Society of Orthodontists
- Texas Association of Orthodontists
- Texas Dental Association
Awards & Accomplishments
- 2021 Outstanding Women in Medicine - Orthodontics Scene in S.A.
- 2022 Outstanding Women in Medicine - Orthodontics Scene in S.A.
- 2022 Best Orthodontist in San Antonio (Current) - Best of San Antonio
Outside of the Office
When she’s not transforming smiles at her office, Dr. Vo enjoys spending time with her husband, two children, four dogs, and three cats. She also loves running, reading, theater, traveling, and the outdoors.